It is almost panto season and we have some cracking ones in and near Pembrokeshire this winter. Make sure you book your tickets early, here are the main ones…. if you know of anymore, please do let me know….
The first four are in Pembrokeshire, the last two are in neighbouring Carmarthenshire. The last listing is in Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire’s other neighbour.
- Saundersfoot Footlights, The Regency Hall, Saundersfoot – Cinderella. Tickets are available online now from £8 on the website.
- Merlin Theatre Company, The Merlin Theatre, Haverfordwest – Red Riding Hood. See the Facebook page for upcoming details
- The Torch Theatre, Milford Haven – Pinocchio 20-30 December. Full details here. Tickets from £13.90
- Theatre Gwaun, Fishguard. There is nothing mentioned on the website yet, I am unsure if they do host a panto or not.
- The Lyric Theatre, Carmarthen have no less than 3 pantomimes this season! Visit the Carmarthenshire Theatres website for more info.
toJack and the Beanstalk
- Swansea Grand Theatre, Swansea – I have searched the website and can not find any details of their forthcoming pantomime, but the usually have one in December!
- Mwldan Arts & Theatre Complex, Cardigan – Sleeping Beauty, 22-31 December
It is great to see so many different panto’s in our area, and you may find one taking place in your local school too.
There is no better way to spend a Winter’s evening with the family. than watching a good old British panto for maximum entertainment and lots of laughs. If you haven’t started this tradition in your family, this year is a great year to start!
I would love to hear if you have been to any other productions at these venues, or any pantomimes in previous years and also, what your favourite panto is?