We have a pretty awesome Pembrokeshire Pumpkin Farm called Brooksgrove Farm in Haverfordwest.
This year will be our fourth year of visiting, it is such a lovely thing to do and the photo opportunities are awesome!
This year (2018) Brooksgrove Farm opens its Pumpkin Patch on 12th October (My little boys birthday!) at 10am and we will be visiting this weekend.
If you decide to visit, make sure you don’t leave it too long before you go as the pumpkins sell really quickly, and when they are gone, they’re gone. There are thousands to choose from though, in all shapes and sizes from as little as £1 each. They are beautifully displayed too.
Here are some tips when visiting the Pembrokeshire Pumpkin Farm at Brooksgrove Farm:
- The approach lane is really narrow. Drive slowly and be prepared to have to reverse.
- Wear wellies – we bring ours to change in and out of.
- Cash and Card payments are accepted.
- Bring some plastic bags or newspaper to wrap your pumpkins in.
- Visit as soon as you can after the opening day. There is no need to book.
Full info and opening dates and times can be found on the Facebook Page and website. Brooksgrove Farm is a working farm and at other times of the years sells pick your own fruit and Pembrokeshire Daffodils.